DIY is a safe place for kids to learn new skills online and share what they make and do with other creative kids.
- Every member has a public portfolio to share their projects and talents with their family, teachers, and friends.
- There are more than 130 DIY Skills to earn by completing special challenges, from Animator to Solar Engineer to Zoologist.
- Parents and Teachers have access to their own dashboard to follow along progress and keep tabs on social activity.
- There's an iOS app that works on iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad devices to make it easy to capture projects and complete challenges.
- The ideal age to become a member is 7, but younger kids may join with the help of parents or teachers.